- First of all, make sure your device is turned on and working well.
- Now, go to your computer and open a web browser and enter the default web address www.routerlogin.net into the address bar. You can also enter the default IP address into the address bar i.e. 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- The browser will pop-up a Netgear router login window on your screen.
- Once you see the router login window on your screen, fill the admin username and password into the respective fields. Make sure you remember the router login credentials. In case you don’t know router login credentials, look for the wireless card on the bottom of your device.
Username: admin, Password: password.
- After you enter the username and password click Submit and you will be taken to the Netgear homepage.