Most of the masses have confusion about the setting up of the Netgear wireless network. Netgear router is one of the most recent routers available in the market. It delivers high-speed performance for your home or office. The Netgear router features a web interface which is the control panel for your router where all of its advanced and basic settings are stored and can be modified or changed according to the needs. To make the changes to your Netgear wireless network, you need to log into it through its web address routerlogin.net. Once you log in, you will get the access Netgear router configuration page. In this blog, we are going to explain to you the steps for the Netgear network setup.
How to Log In to a Netgear Router?
Setting up a Netgear wireless network will keep the unauthorized access into your network away. You will have to log in to your Netgear wireless network, to begin with its setup. Here we are giving some important guidelines that you need to follow to access the Netgear router configuration page through routerlogin.net setup.
- Power off or unplug your broadband modem.
- Next, connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the WAN port of the Netgear router and its other end into the modem.
- Connect one end of the second Ethernet cable into the LAN port of the router and its second end to the computer.
- Plug your Netgear router into the available power source and wait for the router’s LED to start indicating that it is connected to the internet.
How to complete the Netgear wireless network setup?
So, if you are done configuring your Netgear router physically, it’s time to log into Netgear router setup wizard with the help of routerlogin.net. In this section of the blog, we are going to explain to you how to get access into the Netgear router so that you can easily perform Netgear wireless setup.
- On your computer or laptop whatever you are using for the Netgear router setup, launch a web browser of your choice.
- Enter routerlogin.net in its URL to open the Netgear router login window.
- On the Netgear login window, fill in the login details and press the ‘Enter’ key.
- Once you signed in to your Netgear router, you can go to the ‘Wireless settings’ of your router.
- Choose an SSID (Network name) for your Netgear wireless network.
- Now, you can select the type of security mode you want for your router. You can choose WPA2 for your Netgear wireless network.
- Next, you can set the password for your wireless network. Make sure you use a strong password.
- You can also make other changes to your Netgear router if you want by following the on-screen instructions.
Setting up Netgear wireless network is not a difficult task as you just need to follow some simple and easy steps. We hope this blog solved your query on how to set up a Netgear wireless network. While trying to configure Netgear router if you face any kind of issue then you can ask our experts to help you with it. You need to make a call to our experts on our toll-free number to get in touch with our technical team.