Netgear Nighthawk AX12 router is available with two noticeable features which include 6th gen wireless standard and another one is a Tri-band model. It makes available everything required for the gaming, live streaming and other high-bandwidth applications as it delivers utmost Wi-Fi performance on smart home appliances. Nighthawk AX12 router is equipped with 8 internal antennas, 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 1 Gigabit LAN Port, and two USB 3.0 Ports to share printers and storage devices. Also, supports MU-MIMO technology which allows multiple simultaneous data streams and WPA3 encryption to enhance security. This article guides you on how to set up the Nighthawk Wifi 6 router. Before you start the Nighthawk AX12 setup, let’s have a look at some of its amazing features:
Features of Nighthawk AX12 12-stream Wi-Fi 6 router
- 12 Wi-Fi Streams for Better Performance
12-Stream Wi-Fi enables the router to send and receive more data from connected devices. It provides up to 1200+4800 Mbps for ultra-fast wireless speeds.
- Network Capacity: OFDMA increases the network capacity and allows efficient data transmission for up to 8 devices at the same time.
- Powerful Processor Optimized for WiFi 6 Router: The 64 bit 2.2GHz quad-core processor helps to provide 4K UHD streaming & gaming as well reliable Wi-Fi experience.
- NETGEAR Nighthawk App: The Nighthawk App set up your router easily and gets more out of your Wi-Fi. It provides remote access to manage your network.
- Smart Connect: It selects the fastest Wi-Fi band for every device connection and sets one Wi-Fi name for the entire home.
- Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant Support: It works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to control your Wi-Fi network with simple voice commands.
It this section, we will explain how to set up the Nighthawk AX12 12-stream Wi-Fi 6 router via the Nighthawk App Netgear. Before we start, you need to perform the following things:
- First of all, place your router at the central area where your computer and other devices operate.
- Now, attach the antennas on the Nighthawk AX12 router.
- Next, power off the modem and connect it to the router via Ethernet cable.
- Now, connect the power adapter to the router and plug the adapter in the power outlet.
- Now, turn on the router as well as a modem. Wait for the router’s power LED to blink sold white. Now your router is ready to install.
How to install the Nighthawk AX12 with the Nighthawk App Netgear?
- Use your Android or iOS mobile device to search for the Nighthawk Application.
- Now, visit https://www.netgear.com/home/apps-services/nighthawk-app/ to download the App.
- Next, on your Smartphone, open the ‘Settings’.
- Now, tap the ‘Wi-Fi’ option under settings.
- Now, find and connect to the AX12 router’s network. Enter the router’s network name and password.
- You can find the network name and network key are on the router label.
- Now, launch the Nighthawk app and follow the online instructions to complete the Nighthawk AX12 setup.
You can also use the web-browser method to install the Nighthawk router. If you need further assistance on the Nighthawk router log in and setup then contact us. You can call us at our toll-free no. or chat live with us.